Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a 2012 with headers and cutback exhaust? And maybe a video of the sound?

·
Administrator
16,994 Posts
I don't know of any that have gone with headers on the 3.6, not even sure of companies that make them. Look forward to following this thread to see if there are some out there.

I think you'll find most believe the only way to significantly increase horsepower on the Pentastar is with forced induction.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know of any that have gone with headers on the 3.6, not even sure of companies that make them. Look forward to following this thread to see if there are some out there. I think you'll find most believe the only way to significantly increase horsepower on the Pentastar is with forced induction.
I was looking into a turbo kit lol but there pretty expensive. I just want a meaner sound out of it to be honest

·
Registered
190 Posts
The exhaust manifolds on the 3.6 are cast into the block so you won't find any headers for sale... Different muffler/resonator is your only option for sound.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The exhaust manifolds on the 3.6 are cast into the block so you won't find any headers for sale... Different muffler/resonator is your only option for sound.
damn.. That sucks. Thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts