Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to order a 2012 JKU Sahara through ENCS in Afghanistan and looking for feedback on build price.

Here are the details:
JKU - BFG (soft-top) w/Auto & remote start
Engine block heater
Saddle leather w/heated seats
Connectivity Group
Mopar slush mats
430N

Price after rebates: $31,978

I looked on True Car and it appears to be a Great price. I'm sure if I bought a jeep off of a dealer lot, that I might be able to get a better deal but could I get one built for a better price (I kinda like getting exactly what I want)?

I had a 2005 Sahara Unlimited and loved it but sold it prior to deployment for some ridiculous reasons now (in hindsight). :banghead:

BTW, this site is awesome!
:punk:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Getting ready to order a 2012 JKU Sahara through ENCS in Afghanistan and looking for feedback on build price.

Here are the details:
JKU - BFG (soft-top) w/Auto & remote start
Engine block heater
Saddle leather w/heated seats
Connectivity Group
Mopar slush mats
430N

Price after rebates: $31,978

I looked on True Car and it appears to be a Great price. I'm sure if I bought a jeep off of a dealer lot, that I might be able to get a better deal but could I get one built for a better price (I kinda like getting exactly what I want)?

I had a 2005 Sahara Unlimited and loved it but sold it prior to deployment for some ridiculous reasons now (in hindsight). :banghead:

BTW, this site is awesome!
:punk:
Agreed Navyprivate7; this site is awesome but not nearly as awesome as your service to our country; Thank You!
You will probably want to join Tread Lightly. Jeep has an affiliate program with them and you can get additional discounts. I just ordered a 2012 Rubicon unlimited with dual tops, color matched top and fender flares, katzkin leather, connectivity, remote start, max tow, and auto trans. Just be advised that currently the 430N cannot be udated (confirmed by dealer), and the 730 adds $1800 which, in my opinion, is a waste of money. I got mine for 36k, plus tax, reg, and dealer fee of 299. This was even below the truecar.com great price, which had an alert that price was actually below dealer cost and may not be attainable, which is all bs. No-one but the dealer knows what they actually pay, and at times they are banking on additional discounts from the factory.
Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts