Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Retro Solutions 55w bixenon kit for my 2012 JKUR and installed tonight. I have installed many HID kits now and always seem to have an issue with one light not coming on at first or other issues but never have I had a kit not work at all. I used the relay harness supplied with the kit and made sure I used good clean grounding points where required. Nothing. I unhooked and reconnected all connections, rechecked grounds, etc.....nothing. The only sign of anything happening is when I put high beams on, I can hear the relay in the harness click. I used the passenger side factory headlight plug for the relay signal because the battery being on that side and wiring would be too short if I used driver side. Im at a loss. Im not sure if my relay harness is bad or what. I cant blame bulbs or ballasts yet because neither work. I gave up tonight and put stock bulbs back in and they work fine. Ill call retro tommorow but wanted to check here first and see if anyone had a similar issue. Thanks

Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts