Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was attempting to put the rear seats back up in my '12 sahara and the smaller seat was not going back completely. i attempted to lower it again but it became stuck i pushed down to free it and i hear a crack, I look and the seatbelt buckle plastic cover cracked off! causing the stitching to the leather and fabric to rip on a corner...WTF? the plastic holder appears to be damaged too, this is a new jeep and no one uses the back seats, anyone have this problem? warranty issue?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I was attempting to put the rear seats back up in my '12 sahara and the smaller seat was not going back completely. i attempted to lower it again but it became stuck i pushed down to free it and i hear a crack, I look and the seatbelt buckle plastic cover cracked off! causing the stitching to the leather and fabric to rip on a corner...WTF? the plastic holder appears to be damaged too, this is a new jeep and no one uses the back seats, anyone have this problem? warranty issue?
Worth a try. Take it in, muster the proper indignation, drop the same WTF (used above) on em, then clam up and wait till they tell you what you wanna hear.

Maybe they'll take pity on you and spring for it; or maybe they'll call Lou on the radio, and after he finishes oiling the bolts in his neck he'll drag you off the lot and pitch you to the curb.

Good times, either way. :)

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Yup. I noticed mine likes to get pinched so I have to keep an eye on it when raising the seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts