Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys probably a dumb question, but it's getting old.. We've had our 2012 for about a week now and every time we come to a stop, a complete not moving stop the car creaks/squeaks from the back end! How on earth do we get that to stop?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Take it to the dealer and let them worry about it. That's what warranties are for. We've had ours about a week as well and I'm compiliing a list of squeaks, rattles and clanks for them to look at.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Whast was already sid above. Take it back :thumb:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kinda what I was thinking... it just seems to be the back ones. I'll take it back eventually if it persists. Also is there any way to up the quality of the bluetooth streaming for the 430N? Mine works just a little static sounding.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not that I'm aware of... I wouldn't expect much quality out of the Bluetooth for music anyways, but static is not usually the issue.

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
kinda what I was thinking... it just seems to be the back ones. I'll take it back eventually if it persists. Also is there any way to up the quality of the bluetooth streaming for the 430N? Mine works just a little static sounding.
Owner's manual says:
Power Disc Brakes

Disc brakes do not require adjustment; however, several hard stops during the break-in period are recommended to seat the linings and wear off any foreign material.
Maybe doing some hard stops will help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts