Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
New to the forum and Jeeps in general. Just bought a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited 4dr. I have only put a 2.5" Rough Country Boost with 325/65r18's and Fuel Crank wheels...The ride is not bad but real "twitchy" feeling. Gonna check air pressure first but does anyone have any ideas of what to look at next?

Pic uploading keeps failing no matter what size I try to upload...sorry

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Welcome to WF! :wavey:
Air pressure could be a culprit as sometimes installers will over inflate. Google "tire chalk test" to see a procedure for finding the right PSI. Also make sure all the bolts are properly tightened. RC lifts do not have the best reputation.

You can't upload pictures directly. They have to be hosted on another site such as Photo Bucket. http://www.wranglerforum.com/f2/how-to-post-a-picture-8794.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey folks,
New to the forum and Jeeps in general. Just bought a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited 4dr. I have only put a 2.5" Rough Country Boost with 325/65r18's and Fuel Crank wheels...The ride is not bad but real "twitchy" feeling. Gonna check air pressure first but does anyone have any ideas of what to look at next?

Pic uploading keeps failing no matter what size I try to upload...sorry

·
..shall not be infringed!
4,666 Posts
Uploading Photos

Actually, you can upload photos directly from your computer.

Whenever you are posting in the "Advanced" posting page, you will see the attachment button:

Attach 1.jpg

Click it and a new "Manage Attachments" window pops up:

Attach 2.jpg

1. Click the browse button to locate files on your computer and select a file to upload. Up to 5 different files of the types and sizes noted may be uploaded.

2. Click upload.

3. When upload is finished, a new field in the "Manage Attachments" window will notify you of the files that have been upload.

4. Close the "Manage Attachments" window.

Now, when you want to add the uploaded file, click the "Attachments" button again and the uploaded filed will appear on a drop down menu. Click the file(s) you want to place in your post.

Attach 4.jpg

HTML code for your attachment will appear where the picture will be placed in your post. You can move it anywhere you want.

Attach 5.jpg

Preview your post to make sure it all worked the way you thought it would:

Attach 6.jpg

Submit your post.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Might also want to try an alignment (here's how to do it DIY), or perhaps improperly balanced tires.

Why does your Rubicon have Sahara side steps? :confused:

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! And excellent instruction on posting pics Bill! :appl:

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Rut Roh.. Iwas just gonna ask if they stoped putting rock sliders standard on the rubi's

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Might also want to try an alignment (here's how to do it DIY), or perhaps improperly balanced tires.

Why does your Rubicon have Sahara side steps? :confused:
Maybe he's not taking it off road and wanted factory style side steps instead and swapped them out? (you can order them from the parts dept.)

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts
Actually, you can upload photos directly from your computer.

Whenever you are posting in the "Advanced" posting page, you will see the attachment button:

View attachment 95640

Click it and a new "Manage Attachments" window pops up:

View attachment 95641

1. Click the browse button to locate files on your computer and select a file to upload. Up to 5 different files of the types and sizes noted may be uploaded.

2. Click upload.

3. When upload is finished, a new field in the "Manage Attachments" window will notify you of the files that have been upload.

4. Close the "Manage Attachments" window.

Now, when you want to add the uploaded file, click the "Attachments" button again and the uploaded filed will appear on a drop down menu. Click the file(s) you want to place in your post.

View attachment 95643

HTML code for your attachment will appear where the picture will be placed in your post. You can move it anywhere you want.

View attachment 95644

Preview your post to make sure it all worked the way you thought it would:

View attachment 95650

Submit your post.
Yep, UHB for the win!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm pretty confused to say the least!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts