Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Please understand this, Am not passing this off as a Hard Rock edition, This is not a rebadge, I've just added the A10 accessories because I like them
If any one else has added the A10 accessories to there Sahara Tan jeep I would love to see them....Enjoy :drinks:

hard rock.jpg <<< click here

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ok, Please understand this, Am not passing this off as a Hard Rock edition, This is not a rebadge, I've just added the A10 accessories because I like them
If any one else has added the A10 accessories to there Sahara Tan jeep I would love to see them....Enjoy :drinks:

hard rock.jpg <<< click here

View attachment 2777978
How much did the power dome hood cost (by itself) and paint? Looking nice! One of the things I really want to get

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Looks great.
There is nothing wrong with making it anyway you want. :thumb:
Add the decals, the rock rails, etc. It's all good. :)
Really like that tan color too. Very "rich" looking.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sahara Tan

How much did the power dome hood cost (by itself) and paint? Looking nice! One of the things I really want to get
Thank you for all the kind words.

Power dome hood w/paint = $800

68184708ABKIT » Jeep Wrangler Power Dome Hood Kit $654.00

check out moparonlineparts.com for this kit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice Jeep! I don't think I've seen any sahara tans around here in Charleston. Our dealer hasn't had one in a long while. Is the power hood functional?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Jeep! I don't think I've seen any sahara tans around here in Charleston. Our dealer hasn't had one in a long while. Is the power hood functional?
Yes it is functional :bop:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts