Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Since I was on the forum whining about my rear window top, I figure I will ask a question of the experts. My wheels are the completely stock that come with the sport. The first thing I want to do (second if you include my tire cover) is get wheels and tires. I am sure there are much better options than Mopar. What say you? No, I don't think I will lift it; I just want something that will look really good.

Thanks, I may have opened a big discussion but, I would love to hear any opinions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
For a great deal, check out discount tire direct. I think they do the vehicle tool to show you what it will look like.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I had the same problem with my 12 so I went on Clist and found a set of rubi take offs with 800miles rims and tires all 5 less than $1.000 and they look great and are great in the mud and on street here is a Pic of what they will look like on your 2012 . they are 2 years old now and have over 19.000miles and I would say they have at least 65-70% tread left its better than $1200-2.000 for tires and rims????????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts