Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 original fender flares from a 2012 Jeep Wrangler (2-door). They are straight with no damage, and only minor scratches. They were removed to install aftermarket fender flares. The front inner structure pieces are included. The side marker are included, as shown.

$50 for everything.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Can you see how much cheapest shipping to 44805? I'm interested. Been looking for a second set so I can cut them but I'm not brave enough to cut the ones I have now :)

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping to sell locally. There are two way I could ship these:

1. I could cram them into a flat screen tv box that I have laying around, and pad them with newspaper. This is free, but there is a high risk that they could suffer damage and scratches.

The UPS quote estimator is showing estimates between $60 and $75 from 01890. I have no idea if these would be the actual price, but I'm willing to send you a receipt.

2. I could have UPS pad and box the flares. They don't have an estimator for this, but I could easily see the cost being $120. Even this doesn't guarantee that the items would arrive undamaged. The box would be huge. You should have seen the size of the box that my new flares came in. I wish I saved it!

I have had interest from others via PMs and craigslist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts