Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my jeep back from getting a 6.5 inch lift I will be posting pictures probably tomorrow it looks very nice so far it only has 33x12.5x16 wheels hopping in the future to get 37

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
6.5" lift with 33s? :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
i'm hopping this is not a joke

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
doghound93 said:
Just got my jeep back from getting a 6.5 inch lift I will be posting pictures probably tomorrow it looks very nice so far it only has 33x12.5x16 wheels hopping in the future to get 37
Hopefully near future. You sure it's not 3,5"?

Assuming it is a joke...

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I think we're all being a little quick to judge. I mean, here's 4" on stock tires...looks pretty sweet, no?

Pretend like the dead cat/bundle of rags/bug deflector just under the windshield isn't there.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
I think we're all being a little quick to judge. I mean, here's 4" on stock tires...looks pretty sweet, no?

Pretend like the dead cat/bundle of rags/bug deflector just under the windshield isn't there.
lol. Maybe on a YJ. JK would look pretty funny though. :eek:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
It lives!!!!!

Not bad! Looks a lil tippy :flowers:

Did you do the DS, exhaust and all that good stuff too?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Hmm. Accidentally drive off the edge of the Grand Canyon, you might be okay.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts

lol. Maybe on a YJ. JK would look pretty funny though. :eek:
:rofl:

Facetious : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious <a facetious remark>

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lolpetewtf said:
It lives!!!!!

Not bad! Looks a lil tippy :flowers:

Did you do the DS, exhaust and all that good stuff too?
Idk what you mean by ds exhaust but I looked under and it only has the spacer in the exhaust if that answers ur question

·
Registered
111 Posts
doghound93 said:
Idk what you mean by ds exhaust but I looked under and it only has the spacer in the exhaust if that answers ur question
He was talking about drive shafts, if you went that high you would have to replace them

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I seeing if you replaced the driveshaft(s)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't do the drive shafts yet because didn't have the money and I wanted to research for a good one cuz they wanted to charge 700 for each driveshaft

1 - 20 of 42 Posts