Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so not quite sure if this is the right place but this forum is not that easy to navigate....so anyway here goes.....a few weeks ago after spending couple so months searching for the right 4dr Wrangler..we were just about to do a deal on a 2013 Sport when I asked for pure interest the deal on a 2013 Sahara sat on the lot....cutting it short it was a deal we could not refuse...so after a short test drive that I did note but for some stupid reason did not mention it was pulling to the right....now this Sahara had done over 600 miles and was a swap from another dealer....so we found out after.....anyway several days after the purchase I called the dealer mentioned the pulling and they said bring it in free alignment easy......hmmm they could not adjust it far enough to stop the pull so after pow wows they said they would order new front parts...which they did and they put a new front end in....however the vehicle still is -not so severe- drifting to the right......after straightening the wheel on a level road the steering wheel will kinda kick right and then do a drift to the right...after 3 test drives today with 3 different guys they are saying it needs a Camber adjustment kit...so I feel not happy as really was expecting to have a trouble free alignment setting then drive off......question?? Has anyone else had this problem they are saying the original was due to the delivery driver tying it down too tight on the trailer....I feel that this is not going to be resolved and can foresee trouble in the future...any thoughts out there please

1 - 1 of 1 Posts