Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post and so I hope I'm posting in the right forum, etc.

It's just that I'm so close to purchasing my very first Jeep and I'm so excited I just had to tell someone. It's a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara in the most beautiful color of Commando Green. I'm just waiting on a new set of tires at the dealers and then a test drive and, fingers crossed, this baby is mine! She has very low mileage, under 10,000 and is clean. She was definitely babied and the previous owner put a lot of money into her. I have always wanted a Jeep and now my dream is about to come true! She is so beautiful I just can't wait.

Any advice from experienced Jeep owners? I'm open to all your suggestions and advice.

OK, thanks for giving me a forum among other owners who can appreciate my excitement and love of my new baby! Wish me luck. If I do get her I will post photos... I'm never gonna get to sleep tonight!

:iamhappy:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My advice is make sure you have a good income source!

Hope your Jeep deal goes through.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hi, this is my first post and so I hope I'm posting in the right forum, etc.

It's just that I'm so close to purchasing my very first Jeep and I'm so excited I just had to tell someone. It's a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara in the most beautiful color of Commando Green. I'm just waiting on a new set of tires at the dealers and then a test drive and, fingers crossed, this baby is mine! She has very low mileage, under 10,000 and is clean. She was definitely babied and the previous owner put a lot of money into her. I have always wanted a Jeep and now my dream is about to come true! She is so beautiful I just can't wait.

Any advice from experienced Jeep owners? I'm open to all your suggestions and advice.

OK, thanks for giving me a forum among other owners who can appreciate my excitement and love of my new baby! Wish me luck. If I do get her I will post photos... I'm never gonna get to sleep tonight!

:iamhappy:

Hmm, what dealership is it at- I need to go check it out to make sure it is OK ;)

:welcome:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts