Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
That was posted once before....don't tease us like that. Especially with the word "pics..."

·
Registered
188 Posts
Pat said that he thinks they are going to have a real Dune JK at the Sema show in vegas at the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
weak showing Quadratec

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
uhhhh that is not the color. Don't thank them.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Dune is the only Skittles color I'd consider, other than red, if I decide to buy a 2-door as a second household Wrangler. Thought Billet might be okay, but instead of gray, it looks blue. Ish. Kinda.

Unacceptable.

Gotta see the real Dune first, though. In person, not some dark and mysterious half-assed rendering with a fake stinger and fake Rigid duallys.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Dune is the only Skittles color I'd consider, other than red, if I decide to buy a 2-door as a second household Wrangler. Thought Billet might be okay, but instead of gray, it looks blue. Ish. Kinda.

Unacceptable.

Gotta see the real Dune first, though. In person, not some dark and mysterious half-assed rendering with a fake stinger and fake Rigid duallys.
Billet isn't all that blue. There are some new pics up on the Billet board which shows a blue-hue...but it isn't really like that. There is so much flake in the paint, that it picks up whatever color is around it (like a bright blue sky).

I'd like to see Dune in person. It looks real nice...a darker Sahara Tan....but it might have a touch of peach.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Another render. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
These computer pics remind of a girl I knew in high school. I wanted this girl for about a year. Bad. Talking puppy love, here. Eventually went out with her. Thought she was the bom...but over time, it just wasn't all that. On a cognitive level, she lacked. Nice girl, fun, but...

Dune's gonna be the same deal, I suspect. Brief. Hot. Brainless. Ultimately in my rearview mirror...

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
kbwwolf said:
These computer pics remind of a girl I knew in high school. I wanted this girl for about a year. Bad. Talking puppy love, here. Eventually went out with her. Thought she was the bom...but over time, it just wasn't all that. On a cognitive level, she lacked. Nice girl, fun, but...

Dune's gonna be the same deal, I suspect. Brief. Hot. Brainless. Ultimately in my rearview mirror...
And there's nothing wrong with a little fun once in a while lol

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
And there's nothing wrong with a little fun once in a while lol
:rofl:

Exactly.

Still, gotta lay eyes on the real deal, before I can fall in love. Just human nature. What if I said, "Dune's the only color for me," and ordered it, sight unseen? And got this:

Scary, man. Just...scary.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts