Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at dealer checking on my 13 Jkur I ordered and my rep was ordering new wranglers.
We talked about Moab and Freedom edition. He showed Commando Green and Billett Silver available to order with Freedom package along with normal red, white , blue. Wanted to pass along.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I had commented in the other thread on the price for the package...as I had a dealer set up a purchase order for the Freedom Edition in Billet.

How cool would a Commando Green Freedom Edition be? And why has Jeep been so poor with the informtion roll-out this year?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had commented in the other thread on the price for the package...as I had a dealer set up a purchase order for the Freedom Edition in Billet.

How cool would a Commando Green Freedom Edition be? And why has Jeep been so poor with the informtion roll-out this year?

Agreed on the CG Freedom Edition

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Agreed on the poor information roll-out.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I've asked this question to a few people.....but no one has been able to answer it.

Since heated, (partial) leather seats will now be offered....will it include an invertor as well? While I'm not a fan of the SR-A's that come this vehicle....a (less expensive) Sport with heated leather seats, painted fenders, and an invertor is enough to pry me away from the Sahara I ordered.

I would have to strongly consider a Billet or CG Freedom Edition if an that were the case. I don't think I would want the mineral gray grill if I ordered Billet since the grays may be too close (I wonder how the wheels would look)...but I think CG would be a hit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts