Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what years will a 2013 Jeep Wrangler hardtop fit ,will the hardtop it self fit other jeep wranglers and what years

·
Super Moderator
22,478 Posts
pretty sure they all fit the one difference is on 2007 and maybe 2008 the front latches are a bit different for the freedom panels and the side windows are diff on like 2010 on down but can not remember for sure.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
2007-2018 JK. 2007-2008 just need to move the footman's loop over 3 inches, but it will still fit and work without doing that.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just went through this process it will fit but in 11 they made the windows bigger and the freedom panels were updated along with the rear inside of the hard top it is divided into 2 parts instead of one large spot. I would go with a 11+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is from a 14’ as you can see the divider in the rear, the foot mans loops are different as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
2007 thru 2018 will all fit.
'07 and '08 models, the footman loop in the center of the windshield frame is in a different location than later models. Freedom panels for these did not have the locking lever that was added in 2009 to prevent wind noise and water leaks in the leading edge. However, you can move the footman loop over and notch the plastic trim if you have the newer freedom panels and want to use the center latch, or you can buy the Mopar Hardtop adapter kit
2011 up has wider tailgate windows, and the later model tops had an extra alignment pin added on each side, that are easily removeable.
Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
This is from a 14’ as you can see the divider in the rear, the foot mans loops are different as well
I think the divided rear is just a difference between 2 door and 4 door. 4 door is divided, but it's horizontally.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts