Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While it breaks my heart to say this, it's time to put my Jeep up for sale. This certainly won't be my last Wrangler, but she was definitely my favorite thus far. A helluva lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into building her up and making her my own, so I hope she goes to a great home! (Original build thread is here)

The asking price is $35,000 OBO, and a full list of all aftermarket parts/mods is available upon request (or viewed in the build thread linked above). If anyone is interested, or knows someone who may be interested, please let me know here or in a private message. I'm in the Raleigh, NC area, but also frequently travel to Washington D.C. if someone up in DMV is interested.

2013 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon (JKUR)
6spd Manual
Deep Cherry Red
Premium Soft top
52,000 miles

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
  • BFG AT T/A KO 37x12.50x17 tires with less than 4k miles
  • Rock Krawler 2.5" MaxTravel lift kit
  • Yukon Premium 5.13 Gears at both ends!
  • SuperChips Tuner -- tied to VIN, transfers with vehicle. Currently programmed for 91+ octane and still averages ~15 MPG with all mods!!
  • DynoMax Evolution Competition Exhaust (dumps out between the axles instead of the rear end, which dramatically improves departure angle!)
  • Fox Racing 2.0 Shocks
  • TF HD Tie Rod (Ready to install)
  • sPOD for all accessory connections + 6-switch system mounted above rear-view mirror
  • Fully armored front D44 axle (Artec Industries)
  • LoD front bumper, JCR rear bumper, and ACE sliders
  • ENGO 10000S Winch
  • ACE HD Tire Carrier w/ full-size BFG spare
  • Full Alpine aftermarket stereo replacement w/ CB mounted in console (unique!)
  • Yakima SpareRide Bicycle Rack (holds 3 bikes)
  • Countless other mods to include grill mod, off-road lighting, trimmed fenders, custom Defiant Mirrors for use when doors are off, etc.
  • Recently serviced, balanced, oil change (M1 5W20 synthetic), and running perfectly!
  • Original owner and NO ACCIDENTS!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts