Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
It is very clean, I have to wonder why so few miles for a 2013? Here I thought I had low miles on my 2012.

Reminds me of one of those Jewel finds out yonder in Grandpa’s barn kind of thangs. ��

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is very clean, I have to wonder why so few miles for a 2013? Here I thought I had low miles on my 2012.

Reminds me of one of those Jewel finds out yonder in Grandpa’s barn kind of thangs. ��
Hi it was bought for wife. Stroke recovery tough. She is unable to stick shift. So that is how you end up with a low mileage JEEP. Thanks for looking😀

·
Registered
784 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this Unity, my wife and I over these last many months have had to totally rearrange our lifes path because of her serious last five operations she has under went as well.

We lost money in more ways that I wish to mention here, as it involved having to sell out all Truck and a 2016 Lance Camper we’d just upgraded too. My wife cannot climb the steps into the unit.

Life throws fast balls and where they land is where it ends up. I’m not in the best shape either.

I guess the other stuff can go on another forum somewheres...

This Jeep will surely make some buyer a great deal!

I will say a lil simple Gary prayer for you and your wife. God’s Speed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts