Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The JK pictured is not mine. Can't say I like the color and or all the accessories... However I do like the front bumper. Anyone know who makes it ??

Attachments

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I believe it's the rampage full width
Mike has a Rampage full width and I don't think that's it.

I think it's an LOD full width bumper.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Looks kinda like an AEV, but i'm not sure

·
Registered
728 Posts
People modify their rampages fairly regularly, and it really looks like the rampage full width with the secondary pre-runner bars cut off.

The sunken headlights, bulges around the d rings, winch plate, angle of the end caps, and angle of the stinger bar all look like a rampage.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Was checking out the same Instagram with same truck and I too want that bumper. Think that jeep has hemi in it also. They make nice jeep and hook up other cars too. I you want to check out some other builds they did their Instagram name is @theautofirm they located in Florida and have some vids up also. I like Teyana Taylor's commando green so far the best

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've confirmed with Rampage that it is their full-width bumper which has been modified. The pre-runner side bars have been cut off... Just ordered one. Going to cut the side bars and re-powder coat.

Thank You All for the replies and input.

BTW: Went to The Auto Firm's website www.x305.com then clicked on the Instagram page... Wow!! Awesome ($$$) vehicles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts