Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my jeep this week that I ordered, and noticed their were filler pieces where the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel should be. From looking at the owners manual, that should be for the computer/customizing things like dome lights, lights flashing, etc.

did i not order something on my JK Sahara that caused me to not get those? What package/add on do they come with?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I just got my jeep this week that I ordered, and noticed their were filler pieces where the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel should be. From looking at the owners manual, that should be for the computer/customizing things like dome lights, lights flashing, etc.

did i not order something on my JK Sahara that caused me to not get those? What package/add on do they come with?
I'm going to assume you did not order connectivity.....correct?

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Is the Connectivity package supposed to be standard on the Sahara?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you know if I can add it? I thought it was for hands free/bluetooth and I was getting that through my new head unit that is being installed as i type this.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Do you know if I can add it? I thought it was for hands free/bluetooth and I was getting that through my new head unit that is being installed as i type this.
You can install it, but it isn't quite the same as having it done from the factory. You won't have the steering wheel controls or the built in USB port. However, it sounds like you are swapping HU's...so I'm not sure how much it will matter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts