Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to the jeep forum but I have had my jeep for about 2 years now and finally its time to start adding some after market parts. I have a 2013 jeep wrangler jk, and everything on it is stock. I was wondering if it was possible to go to a bigger size tires say 31's and a new set of wheels without a lift kit. Also what size wheel would be the best option available if this is possible! Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Joe

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Most JK's come with 32's so most upgrade to 33's. The most popular setup seems to be a 33 inch tire, like 285/70-17 or 305/65-17 on a 17x9 inch wheel with 4.5 inches of backspacing.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey guys I am new to the jeep forum but I have had my jeep for about 2 years now and finally its time to start adding some after market parts. I have a 2013 jeep wrangler jk, and everything on it is stock. I was wondering if it was possible to go to a bigger size tires say 31's and a new set of wheels without a lift kit. Also what size wheel would be the best option available if this is possible! Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

-Joe
If you get flat fenders and mode your front bumper by changing or cutting the ends off you can fit 34s.

With less wheel backspacing and or wheel spacers you can add width.

Shops push lifts for bigger than 32s. It is nonsense. Not a fan of cheap lifts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts