Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where I work, we are building a 2013 JKU with JK8 kit, 4 inch lift, 35 inch tires, and a whole lot of other stuff...I just wanted to know if exhaust spacers are 100% needed for this lift, my parts guy keeps telling me no but he doesn't even understand how the exhaust is made, he listens only to the guy on the phone, who probably never even saw a jeep in his life, who says its not needed (cause its not listed in his catalogue) can somebody please confirm this or show me any KNOWN links I may not have found? thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you very much! we are building this to show the new side of our business (work for chrysler dealer) and i do not want them to screw this jeep up! we are also doing a 2013 ram, accesorizing a dart...
my parts guy ordered the complete lift kit from a company called zone, is this any good?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i know, i told him exactly what to get, the boss even told him,get something good, dot have to go cheap, and he went cheap anyways...oh well next time I WILL be in charge, not him lol! kind of guy who thinks the very first thing he lays his eyes on is the best...trying to argue with me that ready lift is THE best suspension company out, much better than skyjacker and teraflex (only 2 others he ever heard of) :facepalm:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, but it's still better than the other crap lol...when I mentioned rock krawler, and curie anti-rock, he looked puzzled and simply said, I can't get that stuff :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts