Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stop by the dealership today for my first Oil change. Tech said my Jeep had a Rapid Repair notice in the system to flash the computer. I said what for. He looked it up and said to correct an Intermittent No start/Crank issue. He gave me the Code RRT 12-066. I did not have time today, so will need to bring back soon to have it done. Anyone else have this? I have an early build 13 (first week of Aug). I have not experienced any starting issues yet. But I only have 6200KM (3852Miles).

·
Registered
269 Posts
This is the first I heard of this. My early build 2013 Wrangler is now at the dealer to have a seal replaced to try to correct a water leak. Who knows, they could have flashed it without saying any thing about it to me.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Got a call from my Dealer yesterday about this reflash.
This is the second reflash ( the other one was about the clock I think )
since getting mine on Aug. 1st. It will get done next Friday along
with them installing Remote Start.
Rob ....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Can anyone confirm if this has been on any 2012's? Guy at work seems to have this issue. He mentioned it a few minutes ago and I came here looking for this thread.

It's a JK crawler edition jku if that helps. I think that's a late build 2012 right as I don't recall seeing any of those when I bought Ivy in May. Sorry hard to research this on my phone.

He's a bit upset as he just bought it a couple weeks ago. It was a leftover 2012 on the lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts