Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd start a thread for the 2013 JKU Rubicon - Monotone colors with factory stock wheels only.

The purpose is to find that perfect "Stock" or "Super Stock" Jeep look...

Must Criteria:
1. Must be a 2013 Rubicon.
2. Must have stock OEM wheels.
3. Must be Monotone... one exception (Black w/unpainted top/fenders)
4. Must be stock or can be lifted with larger tires on stock factory OEM wheels only (please no aftermarket wheels).

To start, I've attached the 2013 colors, all are photos downloaded from Cars.com. The only exception is the Rock Lobster.. primarily because I couldn't find one listed.

The one used in this initial post was from the Rock Lobster thread.. very nice in my opinion. The owner can post the rest of their photos as they see fit.

Here it goes...

·
Premium Member
10,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
reserved ... second set

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
There are alot of photos of stock jeeps. Just check some of the regular photo threads...

·
Premium Member
10,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
10,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here's one I found with a Mopar lift ... "Super Stock" look.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Your post doesn't meet the criteria... :rolleyes:
Why even start the thread if you already found the photos? :whistling:

You basically are just looking for pics of a stock sahara. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Stop posting in my thread. :banghead:

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Don't like the thread, then don't post in it. The thread is acceptable under the community guidelines so it stays. Don't make me break out my moderator reprimand stick. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for the thread. I am hoping to order my 2013 at the beginning of the year. I am getting a rubicon with the monotone paint. This might help me out some. My wife wants black but I want white or the deep cherry red. Who want to bet I will end up with a black jeep.

·
Registered
860 Posts
1. Must be a 2013 Rubicon. - check
2. Must have stock OEM wheels. - check
3. Must be Monotone... one exception (Black w/unpainted top/fenders) - check
4. Must be stock or can be lifted with larger tires on stock factory OEM wheels only (please no aftermarket wheels). - check

You didn't say anything about 4 doors. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Thanks for the thread. I am hoping to order my 2013 at the beginning of the year. I am getting a rubicon with the monotone paint. This might help me out some. My wife wants black but I want white or the deep cherry red. Who want to bet I will end up with a black jeep.
Yep! they always win... so better start thinking black is a great Jeep color...

·
Registered
773 Posts
There are alot of photos of stock jeeps. Just check some of the regular photo threads...

I agree with Lowerumble 100%. I sincerely hope it's acceptable under the community guidelines to see eye to eye with logical posts. :)

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
I'd like to see the Rock Lobster in person. I'm yet to see that color, or even many 2013s on the road in my area.

In the photos, I'm really digging the monotone Crush, Dozer, and Rock Lobster. I'm yet to see any of those colors in monotone.

...I've seen a few Cosmos Blue in monotone and liked it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts