Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2013 JKU that I got back in March 2014. I waited a little while to do anything to it but that is about to change. Got my 2.5 teraflex lift from rockridge 4wd in the other day. Now I am just waiting on the Rugged Ridge XHD 17x9 rims with some Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 35 inch tires.:dance:
sorry about the pict the light kinda washes out the Jeep:tomatoes:

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coverking seat covers fit really well. When I first got them I thought they sent me the wrong covers. They take a bit of stretching to fit but I have gotten a lot of complements on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hood flutter

When I was driving here in the Texas panhandle I noticed the hood moving around a bit. It wasn't untill we had a good ol dust storm that I was scared that the hood was going to fly right off. It was really bad when getting passed on a 2 lane road by a semi. I bought these Rugged Ridge hood catches. That solved the hood flutter.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had to change out the radio next. I am addicted to Sirius radio and wanted one that would resist dust and moisture since the top would be off in the spring and summer. I picked this Jensen heavy duty without a cd player from Crutchfield. Then did the polyfill speaker mod.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
grill inserts

I did the DIY grill inserts yesterday since I had a snow day. Worked in the shop all day. 2nd pict is the gutter guards I bought at a local hardware store primed and painted black. 3rd and 4th picts are just the dry fitting before finally glueing down the zip tie anchors. Used some emery cloth to rough up the locations that I glued the anchors.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The grill mod is holding up after almost 2000 miles. Got my wheels and tires in right before spring break but haven't had a chance to put them on.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So now I have a 2.5 terraflex lift and 35 inch tires in my shop. Now I just need a couple of free days to get this on.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Found a cherry red paint that is really close to the same tint as my jeep. I also painted a center cap while all of this was drying but didn't take any picts for some reason:facepalm:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts