Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Rubi, Dark Cherry Red, 3" Tera Flex, Rugged Ridge Wheels, 315/70/17 DuraTracs

This is what that combination would look like. Just speaking hypothetically of course. :)

It is finally here! It turns a week old today. I have started the upgrade process.

I want to thank everyone who posts to this forum. I have learned a ton from your successes and not-so successes.

Chad

Attachments

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
That is a good red color. First I've seen of it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Do you have upper and lower arms on the back axle? It looks like the rear axle needs to move back some.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the 4 adjustable arms kit with the lift (short). One thing not really visible in the picture is my driveway is at a pretty good angle. I don't know if that would affect the view or not??

Does something need to be adjusted??

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
I got the 4 adjustable arms kit with the lift (short). One thing not really visible in the picture is my driveway is at a pretty good angle. I don't know if that would affect the view or not??

Does something need to be adjusted??
Do you have your post lift specs? Caster, Toe, Pinion angle etc..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know what, they gave me a print out, and for the life of me, I can NOT find the damn thing! I'll keep looking and let you know...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Niiiiice, gotta love that color

·
Registered
793 Posts
Next purchase, if and when you can....4 more arms...front upper and rear lower and that will move the rear axle back. Also trim your Rubi rock rails a few inchs then you'll be rocking like it's 1999! :punk:

P.S. Looks real good :thumb:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very nice. I'm goign the same route, except a black top and different rims & lift. Post more pics, I'm loving the look.

MJK

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Great looking Jeep! I'm building up my own DCR 2013 JKUR right now as well -- installing my lift and shoes next Saturday, so seeing yours has me completely stoked!

Congrats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts