Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have had my 2013 Sport for 4 days now and love it. I want to upgrade the tires / wheels to the 2013 Rubicon's. I know hard core Jeepers are starting to switch these out for their own custom combinations. What are you guys getting or paying for the 2013 Take-offs? So far I have seen a few posts on Craigslist asking $1500, which I think is WAY too much, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Watched two sets go recently around here. One for $800 and the other for $650. Was 10 minutes short of buying the 650 set myself.

·
Registered
337 Posts
It really depends on location. I would say at most a 1,000 bucks. If you plan on selling the sport tires and wheels you will take a beating. If you can refrain from new tires for a while I would wear down the ones you have now. I had my sport tires and wheels on cl for about 300$ with tpms and 3,000miles on them. then went down to 250$. I took that posting down and they are still sitting in my garage.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Typically start at $1500 on CL here and then drop to 1000-1200 before they stop being listed. Have seen as low as $800.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Watched two sets go recently around here. One for $800 and the other for $650. Was 10 minutes short of buying the 650 set myself.
Yes, that would be a no brainer in my book! I think I will hold out until I find a set closer to the $800 range. It may take some time, but it will be worth it, since I am still googley eyed over my new ride as it is now!

Thanks for the replies!:wavey:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I payed 700 for Hal the plastics and rock sliders but that's only cause I'm shipping my truck over sees, other wise I would go aftermarket.

On eBay you can find rubicon rims for cheap. That all I would get.

·
Super Moderator
23,666 Posts
If you want to sell they are pretty valuable if you want to buy not really worth all that much lol.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sold my take off tires for $750, rims for $500 and the TPMS for $50. So $1300 total.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just bought some BFG,S from a member here,and sold my SRA,s in one day for 400.00 for 4 of them. Could have sold them 3 times. The key was advertising them as the same height as a 265 70 17,which is a very popular size. Anybody need a brand new SRA FOR 80.00?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think you should be willing to pay $2,000 for rubi rims and BFG tires.

$500 For springs and shocks.

If you agree pm me next week when I have my new lift and tires :whistling:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I think you should be willing to pay $2,000 for rubi rims and BFG tires.

$500 For springs and shocks.

If you agree pm me next week when I have my new lift and tires :whistling:
I bought better new wheels with proper backspacing and new tires for $1495. I assume your kidding, hope so but I don't see anyone giving more then a $1000.00 for Rubi take offs of course people do crazy stuff all the time.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought better new wheels with proper backspacing and new tires for $1495. I assume your kidding, hope so but I don't see anyone giving more then a $1000.00 for Rubi take offs of course people do crazy stuff all the time.
He is totally kidding! I can get a set for $950 and they are pretty local. I want the rims more than the tires, because my experience with BF Goodrich is that they are noisy and don't wear well. Hmmm....what to do????

1 - 20 of 29 Posts