Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale in the Eureka - St. Louis MO area, 5 x 2013 Rubicon wheels with stock 255/75R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires tires, untrimmed Rubicon rails. These are the 2013 color, mineral grey. Asking $550 for all, can split up for the right price.

Tires have about 50,000 miles, were rotated every 6,000 miles, including the spare. Tread is around 60%, probably have a good 10,000 miles left. Rims have been off-road, but no major damage. I did find 2 small chips on one wheel, see pics. TPMS and all factory lugs (including 3 for the spare) ARE included!

Rubicon JKU rails are untrimmed, so you will need to trim them yourself if you have bigger than 33" tires. Very good shape. I did see a little surface rust on the bottom welds, so I hit them with a wire wheel and applied 3x Rustoleum flat black paint to the entire rails. They look brand new. All hardware included.

Would be a great upgrade to a Sport or Sahara, or a dedicated mud tire. Please PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Yeah, about those pics.... You (and everybody else) need to get rid of PhotoBucket. They don't allow 3rd party hosting...
Tata PB DB's.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: Rubi rails have been sold, dropping price for the wheels/tires to $425. Lugs and TPMS are included.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts