Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for my fellow knowledgeable jk owners. I have a 2013 rubicon and I have searched for replacement wheels and tires tirerack and another has my bolt pattern at 5x127 but 4wheelparts and most on this forum seem to say 5on5. did they change bolt pattern on the 2013 with the new design?:confused:
A note: tirerack and and another site had the option 2013 in the drop down menu to choose your vehicle. However 4wheelparts only went to 2012. Help please. thanks in advance to anyone that replies:D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Yep 5x5, I have a set of factory 2008 alloy wheels with duratracs on my '13.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Why should I get rid of them? I like them on my Gecko!
If you like them there's no reason to get rid of them unless you want wide tires. I personally didn't like the new 2013 wheels the second I saw them. Neither the sahara nor the rubicon wheels. Plus the added subaru CAR wheels similarity is even more of a reason I don't like the rubi's. I have always liked the wide spoke look. There's just too much going on with the 2013 wheels for me.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I guess the OP has his question answered, so let me put a related question on this thread.
Will my locking lug nuts from my 06' liberty work on a 2013 JKU rubicon? What specs should I look at to see if they match?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I hated them both at first. Then the Rubi wheels grew on me....and once I saw the Sahara wheels in black I thought they were awesome!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I guess the OP has his question answered, so let me put a related question on this thread.
Will my locking lug nuts from my 06' liberty work on a 2013 JKU rubicon? What specs should I look at to see if they match?
I believe they are the same. Check the thread pitch, should be 1/2-20 for both

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have a set of 5 brand new Rubicon take-off wheels in Oregon. 850/5 takes them!
For sale forum pls thx. And when you say wheels you might want to distinguish if that means the tire/rim and TPMS or not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts