Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Wrangler Sahara (4 door). In the past couple days I noticed the doors will not lock via the key door lock button or the interior door lock button. When I press the key door lock button the alarm sets, but the door locks do not click. I can manually lock each individual door by pushing the door lock button on the panel of each door. The door open button on both the key and in the interior does work. I have checked both keys - same problem. No idea what is going on here. I looked at the manual. The fuse for the locks appears to control both closing and opening. Since opening is working, doesn't seem to be a fuse issue. I googled the problem and noted that this seems to be a very common problem. However, I couldn't find the "fix" in any of the threads. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!!

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
About the only thing that you can do at this point is to re-boot the computer by disconnecting the battery for 10 min. and then reconnecting. If that doesn't fix it, take it in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts