Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
panthermark said:
You can't even begin to compare the two.

On a side note, the XV wheels look a lot like the 2013 Rubi wheels.
:rofl: that was awesome. Did you do that on purpose?

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
bingodog said:
if its just you and no kids, the 2 door jeep has plenty of cargo space for gear, if you fold the seats...my girl's subaru forrester does well in the snow - especially after i plow the driveway...
True, if it's just you, you can remove the rear seat and open up that entire area for cargo or what have you.

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
I wish I remembered were that video was someone posted last year of a 4X4 truck trying to get out of the driveway with no luck and all of a sudden you see a wrangler coming around the corner of the house through the snow bank and hitting the road and gone while the Truck was still trying to move.
I remember that video, too! Here: wait, nm

ESP beat me to it looong ago:doh:

·
Registered
11,035 Posts
Con Artist said:
The cop who arrived on the scene told my wife and I we shouldn't be alive, let alone be walking around. Wanna ask me how I feel about Subaru?

I chose to replace my destroyed 2005 STi with a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited. My wife replaced her 2009 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro with a 2012 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium. There will ALWAYS be a Subaru in our garage.
Those pics make me cringe every time I see them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.