Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to lend me some insight. I have been looking at purchasing my first ever wrangler, and I have just come across a 2014 Altitude Unlimited with just under 14,000 miles on it for $26,000 USD.

I have an appointment with the dealer to find out more about the dealership and have done a lot of research. But would like some others opinions before going in on Monday.

Thank you!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to lend me some insight. I have been looking at purchasing my first ever wrangler, and I have just come across a 2014 Altitude Unlimited with just under 14,000 miles on it for $26,000 USD.

I have an appointment with the dealer to find out more about the dealership and have done a lot of research. But would like some others opinions before going in on Monday.

Thank you!
That seems like a really good deal.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to lend me some insight. I have been looking at purchasing my first ever wrangler, and I have just come across a 2014 Altitude Unlimited with just under 14,000 miles on it for $26,000 USD. I have an appointment with the dealer to find out more about the dealership and have done a lot of research. But would like some others opinions before going in on Monday. Thank you!
$26k for an Altitude? Seems too good to be true. Most that hit dealer lots were loaded and close to $40k. Make sure it doesn't have 3.21 gear ratio - lots of the altitudes hit dealer lots with them.

Edit for clarity.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone! I appreciate all of the help!!

Unfortunately the jeep was sold before I was able to get to the dealership as I am 65 miles from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yeah, that deal was way too good to not be snagged up in minutes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts