Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sharing my weekend project - wrapped it up yesterday morning. New Rugged Ridge Spare Tire Mount, AEV 2.5" lift, 17" ATX Wheels, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Have some other Audio Mods and random interior stuff as well. But this weekend was the biggie so far.:iamhappy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Sharing my weekend project - wrapped it up yesterday morning. New Rugged Ridge Spare Tire Mount, AEV 2.5" lift, 17" ATX Wheels, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers.

Have some other Audio Mods and random interior stuff as well. But this weekend was the biggie so far.:iamhappy:
Looks great. What's the backspacing on those rims and how do you like the traction with the trail grapplers? A friend had those tires on his JKU and hated them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Backspacing is 4.53. The grapplers are fine. Put them on in the early spring so haven't used in snow or mud yet. A little noisy at highway speeds, but that's why we upgrade the jeep sound system, right?!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Haha I just turn the radio up louder! Looks good. I don't know why my friend had problems with his trail grapplers, it may have been wet and ice traction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts