Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Glad to be here. Wanted a Jeep for a while and bit the Billet, ahem Bullet.

Anyways, great forum and hope to mod a little here and here. Keeping it pretty simple. I find the rig very capable and won't do any serious crawling although will get it dirty and off the beaten path. It is my daily driver and the below is the mods since late last year.

2014 JKU Sport S (24S package)
+ Connectivity w/ Bluetooth Group
+ Max Tow 3.73 Ratio package
+ Supplemental Front Seat Airbags
+ 5Spd Auto
+ Trac-lok Diff Rear Axle
+ Freedom 3-piece Hardtop
+ Sirius

Stereo mods:

Replaced all speakers with Alpine S series, with the addition of amp on OEM stereo. Also added a Rockford Fosgate P600 Mono Block amp & 500 watt 12" Kicker SubWoofer in a ported box.

Added AntennaX 14"

Added Trektop NX when hardtop not installed.

Added Rubicon 10a Rims and Tires.

Here she is:

image-3267133309.jpg

image-636888576.jpg

Reading up on threads thinking about my next mods. Taking my time. Bumper may be next, maybe flat fenders. Regardless, loving the Jeep life.

·
Supporting Member
2,420 Posts
Looks good. Definitely a capable rig with those Rubi tires. If you are interested in a front bumper or flat flares, let me know..

-Dan

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! It really has been great and we are enjoying the rig. Honestly, never enjoyed a vehicle this much. Loving the new look - it's amazing how many options we have to personalize and my wife says this jeep is very "me" over the other rides I have had in the past. I have a keeper ;)

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I have a keeper ;)
Uh, shouldn't that be TWO keepers? :D

Seriously, nice rig. Mike has a billet, too. We love it. It was our first jeep. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts