Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there are any 2014 Copperhead JKU's available anywhere? I'm looking for either a Sahara or a Rubicon. I haven't been able to locate any with my searches and am hoping somebody out there does. I like a few of the 2015 colors I'm just not IN LOVE with them like I am with the copperhead. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
I just traded mine in last month. It's at Greenbrier Motors in Fairlea, WV. It's a 2014 JKU Sahara, with 3.73 LSD rear, heated cloth seat, rubicon wheels and tires. I had it for 11 months and put just over 12k on the odometer. I hope this helps. If you want it or just to inquire about it ask for the sales manager Dennis. Let him know the previous owner wants the referral. Lol. You can PM with any questions.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Are you looking for new/leftover or used?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Great color choice...I had to look around and travel to get mine back in May of last year. They are prob more scarce now...good luck in your hunt!!

Cars.com ??

·
Registered
251 Posts
Does anybody know if there are any 2014 Copperhead JKU's available anywhere? I'm looking for either a Sahara or a Rubicon. I haven't been able to locate any with my searches and am hoping somebody out there does. I like a few of the 2015 colors I'm just not IN LOVE with them like I am with the copperhead. Thanks in advance!
Where are you located and how far are you willing to travel?
I have also been looking for one and have found a few that are still available that I have passed on because they are either too loaded or missing some key accessories that I want.
Too bad they didn't offer this color in 2015. I would really like a mango tango but unfortunately they are all pre-Pentastar.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where are you located and how far are you willing to travel?
I have also been looking for one and have found a few that are still available that I have passed on because they are either too loaded or missing some key accessories that I want.
Too bad they didn't offer this color in 2015. I would really like a mango tango but unfortunately they are all pre-Pentastar.

Thanks for all the help already everybody. I'm located in southern MN and would be willing to travel a little bit but probably not to the coast or anything. I did find one in Kansas City using Jeep's website. I'll contact them on Monday, it's a 5 hour drive for me so not too bad. I would prefer a new as I wouldn't have to worry about mods already done or anything. I had one that was only 50 miles away, a loaded Rubicon, but I wanted to wait until my taxes were done and of course now it's gone. If I knew they were bringing this color back for 2016 I would just wait until then but with Jeep who knows?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Thanks for all the help already everybody. I'm located in southern MN and would be willing to travel a little bit but probably not to the coast or anything. I did find one in Kansas City using Jeep's website. I'll contact them on Monday, it's a 5 hour drive for me so not too bad. I would prefer a new as I wouldn't have to worry about mods already done or anything. I had one that was only 50 miles away, a loaded Rubicon, but I wanted to wait until my taxes were done and of course now it's gone. If I knew they were bringing this color back for 2016 I would just wait until then but with Jeep who knows?
Haha I went to Kansas City to get mine. Too funny

·
Registered
586 Posts
I would really like a mango tango but unfortunately they are all pre-Pentastar.
x2 What I would do for a pentastar Mango Tango. :worthy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts