Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

2001 - 2008 of 2008 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discovered an oil leak on my Jeep last week...trip to the dealership and $1,200 later I have a new oil cooler housing for my 2015 with 62,000 miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had an oil change at Jiffy lube last week and noticed oil leaking underneath 4 days later, took it back for them to look at and obviously they are saying they didn’t break anything, I’m sure they overnighted the oil filter and caused the problem. My jeep is a 2015 with 57,000 miles, I’m sure I’m out of warranty am I??

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
I remember the 70's after 12 months and 12K miles, it was your problem. Didn't matter what it was. It was a different world.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Had an oil change at Jiffy lube last week and noticed oil leaking underneath 4 days later, took it back for them to look at and obviously they are saying they didn’t break anything, I’m sure they overnighted the oil filter and caused the problem. My jeep is a 2015 with 57,000 miles, I’m sure I’m out of warranty am I??
I used to manage a JL, back in the day. Take it to corporate office (or franchise owner), they will pay, always did. Make sure you have something from Jeep saying cause was over-tightening.

·
Registered
709 Posts
the assembly comes complete
new sensors, O rings ,oil filter .

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Yes, everything inside the box labeled 1 in the diagram is supplied completely assembled.

What's in the box looks exactly as pictured on moparpartscounter.com:
1610628591359.png

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Yes, from experience.
If you just need the sensors, I'd be happy to send you my old ones.

2001 - 2008 of 2008 Posts