Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU wiht about 11,000mi. 6in. Lift. I am noticing a grinding noise when i am turning right. It seems to be coming from either the front or rear kinda hard to tell. It doesnt happen evrytime i turn right only when i turn sharp with a little bit of speed. Nothing seems to be rubbing tire wise, and everything seems to be tight. Also i am having and issue with trction kicking in sometimes when i am driving as well as braking and going over bumps. If anyone has had this issue and figured out what it was i would appreciate it. Looked at a bunch of forums but couldnt seem to find the fix.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had an issue with traction control being activated at inappropriate times after replacing the drag link on my jk. The steering wheel alignment needs to be dead on in order for traction control to function. Drive straight on a long parking lot and see if the steering wheel is correctly centered.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm getting the same noise, sounds like it's coming from front driver side, only when turning right at speeds under 40mph. I've checked ball joints, u joints, tie rods, brakes, everything seems good.
Has anyone found the cause ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts