Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2014 JKU. The color is Granite Chrystal Metallic and is new for this year. This is not your typical Sahara. I have put some mods on it that will let it run with some Rubicons but still drives great as a daily driver. It gets just over 16mpg with all the mods... It has just 7k miles on it and they will go up since I drive it regularly. It is a 6 speed and came factory with a hard top and I have also added a used soft top for summer fun. I can sell it with both or either one. I am asking $41,500. I don't think this is bad at all once you add up the cost of the mods... you can call/txt me at 256-452-3452 or email me at [email protected]

Mods:
Teraflex 2.5" coil lift with Bilstein shocks; 315 Duratracs on 17" Pro Comp 7069's; Yukon 4.56 gears; Eaton Truetracs front and rear; Teraflex sleeves and gussets on front axle; Teraflex diff covers; Teraflex HD hinge and tire carrier; Rusty's quick disconnects; Grade 8 bold upgrade; Superchips Flashcal programmer(updated tire size and gear ratio); Rugged ridge floor mats

It has been wheeled a couple of times but nothing hard and NO MUD RIDING!! Only selling because life changes quickly and I need to drop this payment..

Can send more pics if needed

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts