Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attached the invoice, what'll y'all think? Total out the door price, TTL included, it's like $31,600. Or $29,500 before TTL.

If I'm doing the math right, it's %5.5 under invoice. That look correct?

Attachments

·
Banned
63 Posts
You are getting it below Employee pricing!! Why do you have to ask if its a good deal? Do you qualify for EP?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I feel like I need to hear it from someone else...I don't know man lol

I just wanted to know if I was doing the math right to get that "% under invoice" correct.

·
Banned
63 Posts
You are about on. Thats a great deal if you dont qualify for EP! I hope you answer the survey from Chrysler and give them a glowing survey. Any trade or financing?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm Confused on multiple parts, where do you see 31,600 on here.. Secondly, why are they charging you for auto trans twice? Once on line item and again in the 24S package? Please specify or confirm that your sales price should be coming for either total price, Fwp, FTP or ep? Dealer also has 947 on the table for holdback..

I think the missing equation is that you didn't add destination into sales price, whereas it is included in the invoice cost/pricing.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm doing financing through my work's credit union...%2.53 for 36 months. Dealership wanted to give me %10.5 for 60 months lol...I've just got a lack of credit...got my first credit card 8 months ago, no debt (yet). I luckily landed a good job and will be chucking away $1000/mth towards this vehicle.

The $31600 number came from an email from the guy I'm dealing with at the dealership.

·
Banned
63 Posts
jeff89 said:
I'm doing financing through my work's credit union...%2.53 for 36 months. Dealership wanted to give me %10.5 for 60 months lol...I've just got a lack of credit...got my first credit card 8 months ago, no debt (yet). I luckily landed a good job and will be chucking away $1000/mth towards this vehicle.

The $31600 number came from an email from the guy I'm dealing with at the dealership.
If you are that limited in credit -i.e. "first time buyer", thats great financing terms. If your top line is correct that is an awesome deal without affiliate or EP. Even i the dealership hits their #, hey made no money. Better buy your salesperson a case of beer or something if they did a good job..

·
Banned
63 Posts
Klinkenstein said:
I'm Confused on multiple parts, where do you see 31,600 on here.. Secondly, why are they charging you for auto trans twice? Once on line item and again in the 24S package? Please specify or confirm that your sales price should be coming for either total price, Fwp, FTP or ep? Dealer also has 947 on the table for holdback..

I think the missing equation is that you didn't add destination into sales price, whereas it is included in the invoice cost/pricing.
They didnt charge auto trans x2.

·
Registered
79 Posts
They didnt charge auto trans x2.
It's listed as a charge for 5 spd auto, and he has the 24S package (which includes auto tranny), also as a charge so how is that not charged twice? Not trying to flame, just confused?

·
Registered
79 Posts
If it smells like a fish, looks like a fish and walks like a fish... i'd say you're gonna get the bait and fish (switch). I see $31236 on there under FWP and you have about 300-400 in state fees, I'm gonna say when you go in, they're gonna say "oh that didn't include tax of course, that was just sales price otd".... I could be wrong but it's bound to happen again. If not great deal!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was described as the "Total out the door price"

I don't think this guy would so that, but I'll definitely ask before I sign.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Klinkenstein said:
It's listed as a charge for 5 spd auto, and he has the 24S package (which includes auto tranny), also as a charge so how is that not charged twice? Not trying to flame, just confused?
Thats how it is invoiced. Its right.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm just a bit concerned, in the middle of the month, why they would be so desperate to make a sale. And it appears that the salesperson forgot that the auto trans comes with the 24S pkg.
Anything at that large of a discount would have needed to come from a manager.

Still waiting for a response from Mike Noble.

·
Banned
63 Posts
Hell, your'e getting an awesome deal Jeff89!! Enjoy it. Looks like they will lose $ to sell a Dune now. Lol (i dont mind Dune)

·
Banned
63 Posts
Klinkenstein said:
I'm just a bit concerned, in the middle of the month, why they would be so desperate to make a sale. And it appears that the salesperson forgot that the auto trans comes with the 24S pkg.
Anything at that large of a discount would have needed to come from a manager.

Still waiting for a response from Mike Noble.
Im on the road Klink so i don't have info in front of me, but with the 24s package there is still a line item up charge for the auto.
AWESOME-AWESOME pic rendering btw!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im on the road Klink so i don't have info in front of me, but with the 24s package there is still a line item up charge for the auto.
AWESOME-AWESOME pic rendering btw!!
It just seemed strange to me to have a $2600 charge and a 1100 charge. It's not on my spec sheet for basically the same vehicle. (I'm holding out for copperhead). Dune would explain the desire though, seems like a hard selling unit. They aren't losing money though, they still have 1/2 % plus hold back, plus affiliate reimbursement.

Thank for the compliments btw, glad everyone appreciates my work!

·
Banned
63 Posts
no mention of affiliate money. the actual cost to the dealer is $30,370.00. This is in NO WAY a 1/2% PLUS holdback deal.
Th

·
Registered
79 Posts
no mention of affiliate money. the actual cost to the dealer is $30,370.00. This is in NO WAY a 1/2% PLUS holdback deal.
Th
Ok so just holdback, all i'm saying is to be watchful. If they try and pull any crap switch bait just tell em have a nice day. It's very rare for a dealer to lose (real) money on any vehicle.

Again, not flaming. Just trying to provide the op with some thoughts.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here's my dealers first offer....
No auto trans line item, just to confirm i'm not entirely crazy

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts