Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was lucky enough to come back into the Jeep world a little while ago. I had a 93YJ back in High school and missed that dang thing like crazy when I let it go. After dabbling around in a Pathfinder and a 4runner I knew where my happy place was. Good thing my wife is on board with it and she let me buy a 2014 JKU. Its so good to be back home!! Anyway, Im staring this build slow since I have a 1 year old daughter and she comes first. But every time she spots a jeep on the road she says DAD to my wife. HA!! Soooo, im pretty sure she likes it too.

Well.....here she goes!!

Here is day one. My daughter approves!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ripped off the "plastic thing"

Mesh Grill Guard ( $50.00 Ebay)

LED Fog Light Bulbs ($20.00 Ebay)

Jeep Tire Cover

24" CB Antenna X

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LED Interior Swap

LED Back up bulbs ($15.00 Ebay)

BEFORE.... ( Tail Light Guards / Now they are bed-lined)

AFTER!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Couldn't stand the tires being hidden in the wheel wells so I stalled 1.5" SPIDERTRAX. This will do until I get new wheels and tires..

BEFORE...

AFTER! Not the best pic but you get the idea..

MOPAR bumper light bar

20" LED Bar ($50.00 Ebay) / Wiring Harness ($12.00 Ebay)

WE HAVE LIGHT!!!

RUGGED TOUGH dead pedal ($35.00 Ebay)

Installed / Also picked up a full set of WEATHERTECH liners off of CL for $100.00. Never used!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SMITTYBILT SRC ROCKER GUARDS

·
Registered
181 Posts
looks like it's coming along nicely already! congrats on getting back into a jeep! look forward to seeing how it turns out

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added a Daystar GPS/Phone mount. This this is awesome. Super solid and does not shake at all.

Gas Door. ($30.00 Ebay) Also, a better shot of the Bedlined tail light guards.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, after the Holidays, and looking at my bank account.....I finally came up with a name for my Jeep. The Black Hole!!

Now....time for my lift and tires!! Why stop now.....?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's see a pic with the handle inserts! Did you do your lift yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the only pic I have for now. I will get better ones this weekend. I went with the $25 knockoffs from EBAY. I had to get better screws since the ones that come with them were too soft. I just need to pain the screws black now. As for the lift and tires I had to put that off for a bit. However, I just go the green light from the wife to purchase wheels and tires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Really like those rock guards makes it look so sick! how does it ride with the spacers did you notice a difference while driving?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts