Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i like to be jacked up when sitting in my wrangler. However, every 1 to 2 weeks, i need to crank the seat up again. The seat is not going down just a bit has i need to give it 2 or 3 crank to get back to the higher position WTF ?

is that a feature ?!?

ok, i know, you'll ask about my weight and tell me i need to do some kind of diet, but i don't want to go trought that. Yes i'm a heavy weight, but it's only because i have big bones.

Honestly, i do boxing 3 times a week since as long i can remember with sugar ray leonard once in a time opponent fernand marcotte.

i'm 5 foot 10 and do 240 pounds ( all bones of course )

ANYWAY ! long story short, WTF ?

CHEERS ! :huglove:

·
Registered
115 Posts
If it is a "feature", my seat has the same "feature". It is annoying, so I hope I didn't get charged extra for the "feature".

I really have no help, just following this thread to see if someone has an answer.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
The seat does adjust like that. Once the seat is adjusted it's supposed to stay. You're under warranty take it in.

·
Registered
10,333 Posts
Ok, i like to be jacked up when sitting in my wrangler. However, every 1 to 2 weeks, i need to crank the seat up again. The seat is not going down just a bit has i need to give it 2 or 3 crank to get back to the higher position WTF ?
There are other threads about this. I believe the most accepted theory is that when you exit, you push down with your weight on the side of the seat cushion, and with that, "accidentally" push down on the handle.

Some people have removed the handle to stop this from happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts