321 - 340 of 1282 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts

·
Administrator
19,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Just went through the whole thread. Badass rig ya got! Im definitely going to be an idea thief.
Thank you, Mike!!

Next mod is getting lined up. Just a few weeks away from a re-gear, going 5.13.
Other than mount/balance the tires this will be the first mod I pay someone to do. I'm not comfortable with the intricacies of a gear install.

A little more "due diligence" on a couple of shops and I'll be ready.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you, Mike!!

Next mod is getting lined up. Just a few weeks away from a re-gear, going 5.13.
Other than mount/balance the tires this will be the first mod I pay someone to do. I'm not comfortable with the intricacies of a gear install.

A little more "due diligence" on a couple of shops and I'll be ready.
I did the 4.88s in my old Ranger. If you have the right tools it's actually pretty easy. Then again I had a guy who built more rear ends than I can count standing over my shoulder. :)

·
Administrator
19,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #338 ·
Then again I had a guy who built more rear ends than I can count standing over my shoulder. :)
Way too easy to insert inappropriate comment here :D

Made a gear appointment for the 20th, that will give me 2 weeks to break them in before I have to tow. Then it's off on a wheeling vacation in the Quachita National Forest.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Way too easy to insert inappropriate comment here :D Made a gear appointment for the 20th, that will give me 2 weeks to break them in before I have to tow. Then it's off on a wheeling vacation in the Quachita National Forest.
good deal. Who did you end up going with and what size?

321 - 340 of 1282 Posts