Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
That looks great! I have the same truck but I'm planning the 2.5 or 3 inch lift with 35's. Did you do the drive shafts on that? What's the brand & sizes of the tires?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stock drive shafts but put the rancho Exhaust crossover in. The tires are 37-1250-17 pro comp extreme 2 mts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The rock rails on the X will rub the back tires. I took em off n cut them, shot some black paint on the ends n glued the plastic caps back on. Pretty easy. I'll take a pic tomorrow n post it

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks great!!

Were wheel spacers required with larger tires on the stock wheels to avoid rubbing?

Edit: never mind, I hadn't refreshed the thread before responding and see that you are using spacers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't re geared yet but I'm going with 4.88. I really haven't paid attention to the fuel mileage. Should be better with lower gears

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks awesome. Im keeping my rubicon wheels also. I think they look great. Also the wheels are 1/2 inch skinnier than the aftermarket which will make the tires look beefier. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have a ramp for your Great Danes or do they just jump on in and out? Mine is only 16 weeks, 50 lbs, and I don't have a lift but I was worried jumping out in the future will hurt her joints with how much she will weigh.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They hop right in. Thinking about getting a small ramp, less wear on their joints. Mine are 1.5 n 1 year old. The older female is 150 n the younger male is 125.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts