Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike got me some new LED lights for the interior of my jeep for Mother's Day. We installed them and they look great! Now I'd like to change the dome lights to match, but have no clue which ones will work and not flicker, need a different fuse or whatever. Mike searched here before Mother's Day, but couldn't find a definitive answer and he tried chatting with superbrightleds, and they said they couldn't help him.

So, for anyone that has changed your interior dome lights to a colored replacement, could you share the make, model, brand, website, whatever specs you think I might need to order some blue replacement lights, please?

Here's what I have now:

:)

·
Commercial Member
1,045 Posts

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it that way, since it doesn't stay on when I'm driving. It's just nice light to find stuff in the dark, and it's BLUE!!! :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
For my 2013 JKU I ordered a canbus for rear dome (swapped out really easy) and got 2 non-canbus (look like little landscaping bulbs) for the front dome behind front seats. Those didn't install well (TIGHT) and is still a work in progress. What I did was take out my original bulbs and made sure the numbers on those matched what the replacement bulbs were made to replace. On superbright btw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts