Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of factory axles off of my 2014 Rubicon. These have 4.10 gears and the factory e-lockers. These were working fine when removed to upgrade my complete axle assemblies. Rear has 12,944 miles, and Front has 14,424 miles. I'm a very 'slow & steady' off roader, so these axles have never been abused.

Asking $2500 or best reasonable offer. Paypal or cash only please. PM me if you have any questions.

DETAILS & PICTURES:

These axles are just as removed from my Rubicon. I haven't given them a fresh coat of paint because I want you to see exactly what you are getting. These axles have been garaged their entire life and they have NEVER been used on salty roads.

I'm located about 15 minutes north of Hartford, CT and I am willing to deliver locally or meet up somewhere within a reasonable distance. I can also drop these off at the FedEx Freight depot in Windsor, CT, but ALL shipping arrangements would be the responsibility of the buyer.

REAR:
- 12,944 miles
- Will require you to install brake calipers & rotors.
- Always used with an AEV slider and Warn diff guard (both NOT included), so it isn't all beat up.
- Has Evo weld-on LCA skids.
- Oil changed at 500, 1475, 5037, 11358 miles. 500 mile change was Valvoline 80W-90 conventional, all other changes were Valvoline SynPower 75W-140 synthetic.

FRONT:
14,424 miles
- Will require you to install axle shafts and outer knuckle assemblies.
- Always used with Skid Row LCA skids (NOT included) and Warn diff guard (included), so it isn't all beat up.
- Oil changed at 500 miles with Valvoline 80W-90 conventional. Checked regularly for any contamination, and none ever found.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Axles SOLD

sold !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts