Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to order my first jeep and just priced a 14 sahara unlimited. The msrp is 40130 and the dealer gave me a price of 37226 (includes document fees). I didn't really start the negotiating process but was curious if this is considered a respectable deal when buying jeeps? I have bought many cars in the past and have always got pretty good deals. Alot of people have said not to expect to get much off $ of a new jeep but I wanted to see what types of deals other people have got?

·
Registered
323 Posts
US$$$???? Holy crap that's high! Got mine (2013 Sahara) at $27k. I Have everything except connectivity, Hard Top, and leather.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Oh didn't see it was an unlimited...lol Sorry carry on!

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
+$40,000.....ouch.... These things are not cheap....

People would need to see the invoice price of the vehicle to know how good of a deal it is.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm paying less than that for my 2014 unlimited Rubicon shipped to my door. Options...automatic, 4.10, hardtop, remote start and connectivity group.

Bought an aftermarket hitch and 2013 premium softop that are in my garage waiting to be installed.

I am getting ready to order my first jeep and just priced a 14 sahara unlimited. The msrp is 40130 and the dealer gave me a price of 37226 (includes document fees). I didn't really start the negotiating process but was curious if this is considered a respectable deal when buying jeeps? I have bought many cars in the past and have always got pretty good deals. Alot of people have said not to expect to get much off $ of a new jeep but I wanted to see what types of deals other people have got?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I'm paying less than that for my 2014 unlimited Rubicon shipped to my door. Options...automatic, 4.10, hardtop, remote start and connectivity group.

Bought an aftermarket hitch and 2013 premium softop that are in my garage waiting to be installed.
That is what I did as well. Saved several hundred bucks that way....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts