Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 basically brand new wheels and tires off my 2014 Unlimited Sport. Used for maybe 1000 miles while I waited for my duratracs.

I will be pulling the tires off the wheels tomorrow, and I'm keeping the TPMS sensors unless you make an offer I can't refuse haha.

Goodyear Wrangler ST 225/75/16. Spare is brand new, other 4 have 1000 miles.

I don't know, $250 for wheels and tires? Make an offer. Maybe the tires fit a patriot or liberty or something, I'm not sure. They're taking up room I don't have.

Send PM for fastest response.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, these things really are worthless eh? Guess I'll be scrapping them.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The wheels are close to worthless, my friend put 4 tires on consignment at a local (small town) tire shop and he got $200 for them, but it took a few months. Nobody on the forum will pay anything for them because we are all looking to upgrade. GLWS.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had a few low offers on Craigslist, but you're right. Anyone with a JK already has these or better. I wish the bolt pattern fit older jeeps, then someone could use them. Oh well.

I'm definitely keeping the tpms sensors for spare though, considering 5 new sensors from discount tire was $300...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD! To a local buyer off craigslist.

·
Detail Oriented
3,184 Posts
For future reference, I have found that wheel/tire combos on CraigsList do not sell well or for much. I ended up taking my stock JK tires off the rims. I sold the tires to a guy with a POS farm truck who just needed rubber that would not blow out. The rims went to a kid with a YJ who wanted that Jeep Moab 5 spoke look. He bought some adapters and started shopping. He passed over mine at first as they had tires and, therefore, cost more. He had much better tires already. The farm truck guy had 17" rims but had some six lug pattern. So I only sold the parts after breaking them into separate sales.

Good luck in the future. I am glad you sold off your stuff, man. More money to piss away on the Jeep, HAHAHA!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts