Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

2014 Willy Wheels

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  The Newfoundlander 
#1 ·
I really like the look of the wheels on the 2014 willy's wheeler. Does anyone know or have any idea as to where I might be able to get my hands on a set?

#2 ·
Ebay, Craigslist, the forum classifieds once you have 15 posts.

Or just get some standard +2013 Rubi wheels and paint/plasti-dip them black.

#7 ·
I'd keep checking Craigslist, Newfie. I'm sure some are bound to turn up sooner or later! :)

Maybe post a 'wanted: to buy' ad somewhere?

#8 ·
Hey Star! I'm going to make a thread on the classifieds sectionof this forum! Ill probably put an ad in my local classifieds as well! I'm planning on buying bigger tires and rims somewhere down the road (hopefully soon; when the funds allow!)

But because of the harsh winters down here, Ill probably still switch out for the smaller stock tires in the winter! The wider tires we've had on trucks in the past have proven less than satisfactory in winter-conditions! I'm just not a huge fan of the look of the stock silver wheels on my rig (even if they will only be on in the winter...!) So I'm really hoping I can find a set of used ones for a steal!

Thanks for the advice! :drinks:

#9 ·
If you just can't stand the silver wheels, but are happy with them for winter wheels, why not plastidip them? Lots of guys do it and say it lasts pretty good through the snow and salt...

And when you have a minute, there's a new round of mods in my build thread and a couple more coming this weekend. :D

#10 ·
I thought about plasti-dipping them! But for one reason or another I'm not entirely sold on the idea! It's something I'd have to give some thought towards, for sure!

I've done some mods, but hopefully (fingers crossed), I can pick up some new work that I've recently been looking into, replenish the funds and begin my own build thread!

Star, you and the Celticon have been busy lately! I'll be over in a few to check out the thread's updates... put the coffee on!

#11 ·
I am getting the dealer to put on a set on a new Sport S JKU. I had wanted a Willys model, but the ones available didnt have the power package and I couldnt imagine hand cranking all 4 windows. I was charged an additional $1300 as a part of my deal.

I called another dealership to get a price quote and the wheels retail for $364 a piece.

#14 ·
Yes through the dealership. They are trading out the stock Sport S wheels, giving me $1000 credit, and for an additional $1300 I will get the Willy's wheels and the Rubican tires (BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A).

It seems like a decent deal seeing as how TireRack had the BF Goodrich for $1085 and the cheapest I can find the Willy's wheels would be $1638 ($327 x 5). That and the dealership is installing them for me so all I have to do is pick it up.

That said... this purchase has had several roadblocks, so I am excited to finally be at this point.

#18 ·
That's awesome that you were able to work out a deal like that! Thanks for your input! Definitely share some pictures when you get them installed!

Mopar online parts, a sponsor here, has them at $250 each.

Jeep Wrangler Wheel (Part No: 5LW63DX8AA)
That's awesome! I'm definitely going to have to check them out! .... I actually just did... shipping included to my door is about $1500. Thats not bad at all considering Quadratec was selling them for $500+ a piece! Thankyou Shimps!

#16 ·
I've seen sets of Sahara wheels & tires go for as low as $500. It all depends on how fast you want to sell them. Try $1200 to start and go from there. Someone may be looking for those size and/or style of wheels.

#19 ·
Just a quick fYI, if you want to do any selling, please do it in the classifieds or via private message. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.