Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up my new JKU back in December here on the East Coast. Going to be a pretty mild but tasteful build and i will be updating this as i go. Any input on what you think of my build would be great!

I have already got started with a few mods such as:
N-Fab Nerf Steps
Mopar Slush Mats
"Whiter" headlight bulbs (want LED baaaaad)
LED cube lights on windshield with rigid mounts
Plastidip front JEEP emblem
Smittybilt Cargo Restraint System
13'' AntennaX
Smittybilt grab handles
Rubicon Express 2'' Lift
Rugged ridge fuel door

Ordered 5x 33x12.5r15 Duratracs mounted on 5x 15'' ProComp Series 98 steelies

Here is from the day i brought her home :iamhappy:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Little bit of snow and my previous girl... 2011 JK

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Installed some cube lights on the windshield, rugged ridge fuel door, AntennaX, and got out for a little fun

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Installed RE 2'' lift last weekend... pics to come. Also ordered 33'' GY duratracs going on 15'' Procomp series 98 wheels :dance::dance:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got word that 4 of my tires and rims are in and ready to go. Will be installed on Monday :) not sure when tire and rim #5 will be in though

·
Registered
60 Posts
awesome! I want to see some additional side profile pics. I've been contemplating the TF 1.5 leveling + 33s but would like to see the RE 2in lift - looks sharp.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awesome! I want to see some additional side profile pics. I've been contemplating the TF 1.5 leveling + 33s but would like to see the RE 2in lift - looks sharp.

image-955104480.jpg

I will try to get a better one for you tomorrow. Getting dark out now! And thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks all! Still waiting on my 5th tire and wheel to come in. Might have to go with a new tire carrier next

1 - 20 of 37 Posts