Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, um, can anyone tell me which lift I need for my Jeep? :pc-ouch:

Just kidding! Actually, I've decided on the RK 3.5" X Factor. What I'm looking for is the best deal for February 2015. I found what appears to be a descent package deal at rivercityoffroad.com: X-Factor lift + Rancho RS9000XL shocks + RK bump stops (front/rear) all for $2145 with free shipping. Anyone seen a better deal on this? Any customer testimonials for rivercityoffroad.com?

Ryan (ExtremeTerrain) or Rick (Quadratec), care to throw me a quote? My Jeep is a 2015 JKU Rubi HR.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Wait for Jason's (Krawl off Road) Valentine day's sale. I got my 3.5 X-Factor from him last year same time; Lift, blisten 5100's and RK bumpstops for less.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Also, keep in mind Rancho should be doing their March Madness sale next month. It's usually buy three, get one free. Not a whole lot in the scheme of things, but money is money. :D

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts

Just kidding! Actually, I've decided on the RK 3.5" X Factor. What I'm looking for is the best deal for February 2015. I found what appears to be a descent package deal at rivercityoffroad.com: X-Factor lift + Rancho RS9000XL shocks + RK bump stops (front/rear) all for $2145 with free shipping. Anyone seen a better deal on this? Any customer testimonials for rivercityoffroad.com?

Ryan (ExtremeTerrain) or Rick (Quadratec), care to throw me a quote? My Jeep is a 2015 JKU Rubi HR.
Sounds like a nice set up! Unfortunately I don't have those shocks but I'll PM you a quote for the kit and some comparable shocks so you can have all the info to make your decision!

-Ryan

·
Registered
92 Posts

Shoot Marcus an email at RiverCity Offroad. I am sure he will do better than the advertised price. Marcus is a great guy to work with. I highly recommend him.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What size tires do you plan on running? That kit will give you 4"+ in lift.
I plan to run Duratrac 315/70R17 tires. I know this kit will lift me more than I need, but I like the look of the 3.5 lift with 35" tires (ok, 34.5").

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like a nice set up! Unfortunately I don't have those shocks but I'll PM you a quote for the kit and some comparable shocks so you can have all the info to make your decision!

-Ryan
Ryan, thanks for the PM. I'm not opposed to the Bilstein shocks. From what I've read, they sound comparable to the RS9000s. You've given me some good food for thought. Appreciate it!

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Ryan, thanks for the PM. I'm not opposed to the Bilstein shocks. From what I've read, they sound comparable to the RS9000s. You've given me some good food for thought. Appreciate it!
No problem! Just let me know what you decide and if I can help.

-Ryan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts