Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teraflex 2.5 budget lift, Rough Country 1.25 body lift, Mopar Kicker replacement speakers in dash and sportbar, Mopar Jeep sill guards, Rugged Ridge 2 inch receiver hitch, D shackle insert, Smittybuilt spare cover until I can get tire carrier, XD Rockstar 17x9's with Mastercraft Courser MXT 315/70X17, Superchips Flashcal

looking at rocker guards, and tire carriers. it is a weekend only vehicle with 300 miles on it.

will be driven by me, and my 15 year old son, it will become his high school ride, it is built for North Georgia trail rides and mall crawling, wanted to stay as close to stock suspension for him as possible, if he gains skills and wants more, I am willing to go to the limit, full suspension, arms, etc

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!, I know this isn't as exciting as some of the $20-30K builds, but not all of us have that kind of dough and most of us don't need that level of performance, this Jeep handles our needs just fine (and this one rides nice)!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Love this build! I'm trying to get a similar look for my Flame Red 2D. Quick question though, what gears do you have? And how well does the jeep perform on the highway/around town? I love the look of 35's but can't afford a lift, upgraded tires, and a regear all at once. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts